The owner of the website, LES GRANDS CHAIS DE FRANCE SAS (hereinafter “the Company”), undertakes, as the Data Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), to respect the right to privacy, and in particular the personal data, of any person visiting and, where applicable, communicating information on the website (hereinafter “the Users”).
1. Why do we collect your Personal Information?
The Company, as the Data Controller, may collect and use Users’ Personal Data, in accordance with the regulations in force, in order to ensure the management of electronic and postal mails sent to the Company.
The Company does not collect Personal Data from minors.
2. What is the legal basis for the processing?
The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the User to be able to contact the Company and for the Company to be able to answer to correspondence sent by the User.
3. What Personal Data is collected about you?
We only collect the information communicated by the User (surname, first name, address, e-mail address, etc.) who would send an e-mail or postal mail to the Company, in order to be able to respond to the User as efficiently as possible.
4. Who are the recipients of your Personal Data?
The recipients of this data are :
– the Company ;
– the other companies of the GCF Group – of which the Company is the parent company – that may have an involvement in the processing of Personal Data;
– the Company’s subcontractors if necessary.
The Company ensures that the recipients of the data offer serious guarantees of security and confidentiality of the Personal Data it transmits to them.
We may also disclose your Personal Data if we are required to do so by law or if we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the safety or rights of the Company, its customers or the public.
5. Is your data transferred outside the European Union?
In principle, Personal Data is processed exclusively within the European Union.
In the event that they are transferred outside the European Union, the Company will take all necessary measures to ensure their protection.
Thus, the Company will ensure that the User’s Personal Data is protected during the transfer, and that third parties respect a high level of protection of the User’s Personal Data, in accordance with European requirements, in particular by means of the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses and/or technical and organisational measures enabling the existence of appropriate safeguards to be attested
6. Comment soHow is your Personal Information stored?
The Personal Data are stored in compliance with the applicable French and European standards.
The Personal Data will be kept for 5 years from the date of collection of the Personal Data. At the end of this period, it will be destroyed by the Company.
The User may request the deletion or modification of Personal Data at any time in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 below.
The Company will implement all technical and organisational measures necessary to protect the confidentiality and security of the User’s Personal Data collected via the Company’s websites.
These measures include keeping Personal Data in secure operating environments, accessible only to authorised Company personnel and to specially authorised agents and contractors.
7. What are your rights with regard to the processing of Personal Data?
In accordance with French and European standards relating to the protection of Personal Data, and in particular the RGPD, the User has a right of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, opposition to processing and portability.
The User also has the possibility of withdrawing his consent for the processing that requires it. Thus, the data will be deleted.
The User who wishes to make requests for the exercise of any of the rights relating to his/her Personal Data indicated above, may contact the Company’s Data Protection Officer:
- By email to the following address: email@example.com
- Or by post to the following address
Data Protection Officer
Les Grands Chais de France
1, rue de la Division Leclerc,
The User also has the possibility to submit complaints to the authority in charge of controlling Personal Data:
- In France, the User may contact the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (the “CNIL”), whose website is accessible here: https://www.cnil.fr/ .
- For other states, the full list of local data protection authorities can be found on the following institutional website